Thursday, April 19, 2012

Clockwork Reliquary of the EES: Clockwork Atomics x460





The most common question I receive is if I only draw on napkins. No. But I really like the material. Anyway, I do larger works on more traditional materials. They just take longer. A lot longer. What was a few hours turns into a few weeks. Not that it is not worth it. But I like the spontaneity of the smaller works. For whatever reason, I tend not to show them. Don't ask. I don't know why. I like keeping things to myself? I don't play nice with others? Who knows...who cares. Anyway here is one of my favorite recent larger works. While being overall larger (22x30) the drawing is built on the same scale...just a lot more of it.

All praise the EES! The Electric Eye of Science!

(I really should get out more.)

3 comments:

  1. You really should sell a print of this. It's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good god I would pay retarded money for a high quality print of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across from google. My mind is officially blown.

    ReplyDelete