Saturday, September 25, 2010

Geometric Tardis or Cafe Lalo and What Too Much Espresso Does

Officially the title of this is Clockwork Atomics x434. To be perfectly honest the title should be more along the lines of "Holy Shit, I Think I Have Had Too Many Espressos". Anyway, this was drawn at a little cafe and pâtisserie on the UWS on 83 and it is kinda nice for that sort of thing. A nudge toward the French aesthetic with a bit on NYC thrown in. It was a cold wet day and I had about 3 hours to kill between appointments, so I drank espresso and drew on there napkins. Needless to say 3 hours was too long.

The general theme of the drawing is how can a larger object fit inside a smaller object (yes, like the Tardis). As for the solution, I really can't say. While I can normally decipher my writing here I am at a loss. I left Cafe Lalo with reality jittering and trying to catch up with my super caffeinated consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment